Terms & Conditions
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully before registering, accessing, browsing or using the site (“Site”). By accessing or using the Site or by using the Service, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions set forth below including any additional guidelines and future modifications. If at any time you do not agree to these terms and conditions or do not wish to be bound by these terms and conditions, you may not access or use the Site and immediately terminate your use of the services. These Terms and Conditions (the “Agreement”) is a legal contract between you being, an User or official Franchisee of AT&T (“Registered User”/”You”) and Aahil Tours & Travels. (“AT&T”). Service can be used by you subject to your adherence with the terms and conditions set forth below including relevant policies. AT&T reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to revise, add, or delete portions of these terms and conditions any time without further notice. You shall re-visit the “Terms & Conditions” link from time to time to stay abreast of any changes that the “Site” may introduce. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
Confidential information means any and all technical and business information, disclosed by either party to the other party, either directly or indirectly , in any form related to the proposed business deal between the parties, and expressly identified as confidential at the time of disclosure, including without limitation, (i) information regarding administrative operations (ii) technical information and specification relating to disclosing party‘s Product and Services (iii) trade secrets, (iv) marketing strategies and business plans and (v) all property information including customer lists, Prices, document, prototypes, samples, software programs (source code and object code), algorithms, techniques, improvements, processes, formulae or test data, technology, designs, drawings, future development, scientific, engineering, hardware configuration information, finances or other business. Confidential information also includes the terms and conditions hereof and existence of discussion between the parties. Confidential information shall not, however, include any information that: (i) was or is now or becomes Publicly known and generally available through no fault or breach on the part of the receiving party, (ii) is already in possession of the receiving party without any restrictions on confidentiality, and the receiving party can demonstrate to have had rightfully in possession prior to disclosure, (iii) is obtained by the receiving party from any third party without breach of such third party obligations of confidentiality, (iv) is independently developed by the receiving party without use of the confidential information of the other party; or (v) is required by law to be disclosed by the receiving party, provided that the receiving party gives prior written notice to the other party of such requirement before disclosure and assistance in obtaining an order protecting the information from public disclosure.
NON-DISCLOSURE , NON-USE AND RETURN OF CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION
The parties shall not disclose, publish or otherwise disseminate confidential information, for any purpose other than to evaluate and engage in discussion concerning potential business relationship. Confidential information shall not be disclosed to any person other than employee with a need to know, and each party shall take the same precautions as it uses to safeguard the confidentiality of its own confidential information, and in on event less than reasonable precaution to prevent any unauthorized use, disclosure, publication, or dissemination of Confidential Information. Each party shall not use Confidential Information otherwise for it’s own or any other third parties benefit without prior written approvals of an authorized representative of the disclosing party in each instance. The foregoing restriction on Confidential Information shall not apply to Confidential Information that is required to be disclosed under any Statute, law , act , suit, action or order of any court or other dispute related to the Confidential Information, or otherwise required to be disclosed as a matter of law or statute . Upon termination or expiration of this Agreement, and upon written request of the other party, each party shall promptly return to the other, or, upon prior written approval of the disclosing party, destroy, all documents and other tangible materials representing the other’s confidential information and all copies thereof. The receiving party will provide the disclosing Party a written certification by an officer of the receiving party attesting to the destruction of any such materials.
The Non-disclosure clause shall survive the termination of any MOU, understanding or agreement and binding on both parties. The defaulting party is liable for violation of this clause. All Confidential Information remains the property of the disclosing party and no license or other right to Confidential Information is granted or implied hereby.
AT&T has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by AT&T of that site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
Other Terms and Conditions:
1. This website or Mobile Application is designed, developed and maintained by AT&T.
2. The Registered User transacting on AT&T, shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his/her User ID and Password and shall be responsible for all activities that occur under his/her User ID and Password.
4. There is no Registration Fee for use of this Site.
5. The right to introduce new services and modify some or all of the existing services offered on the Site at AT&T’s sole discretion without any prior notice.
6. The Registered User agrees that he will not host, upload, display, transmit, comment or share information which the user does not have right to and shall not use words which are harmful, inappropriate, obscene, offensive which advocates to rights of privacy against any individual or group or organization.
7. Though all efforts have been made to ensure the accuracy and currency of the content on this website or Mobile Application, the same should not be construed as a statement of law or used for any legal purposes. In case of any ambiguity or doubts, users are advised to verify/check with the Department(s) and/or other source(s), and to obtain appropriate professional advice.
8. Under no circumstances will this Department be liable for any expense, loss or damage including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any expense, loss or damage whatsoever arising from use, or loss of use, of data, arising out of or in connection with the use of this website or Mobile Application.
9. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Indian Laws. Any dispute arising under these terms and conditions shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of India.
10. AT&T does not authorize use of copyrighted materials contained in linked website or Mobile Application. Users are advised to request such authorization from AT&T.
General Conditions of Account:
AT&T will activate your account within 24 Hrs. after successful registration. AT&T reserves the right to suspend/discontinue AT&T account Services to you at any time, for any cause, including, but not limited, to the following-
For any suspected violation of the rules, regulations, orders, directions, notifications issued by RBI from time to time or for any violation of the terms and conditions mentioned in this document.
For any suspected discrepancy in the particular(s), documentation or Registration form provided by you; To combat potential fraud, sabotage, willful destruction, threat to national security or for any other force majeure reasons etc;
due to technical failure, modification, upgradation, variation, relocation, repair, and/or maintenance due to any emergency or for any technical reasons.
You are permitted to maintain and operate only one AT&T account. Any suspected non-conformity with this requirement shall be just cause for the suspension/ discontinuation of any/all accounts associated with you by AT&T.